Welcome to the blog, I'm Louisa, a London based wedding and portrait photographer.

Urban Bridesmaid Photography is a new concept in contemporary wedding and portrait photography, with a mission to provide photographs with personality, in London and beyond.

Be the first to see all the latest work by adding the blog to your RSS reader, become a fan on Facebook or follow on Twitter!

Monday 18 August 2008

My first photograph 1985

urbanbridesmaid

As promised here is one of the first photographs I ever took. This was on a school trip to Margate I believe. I can't have been more than 11? At the time I was shooting with a 110 camera - I still have the camera but sadly the film type has long been discontinued. I quickly learnt that the safest place to be is behind the camera!

If you would like to read more about my start in photography - read the post on the start of it all.

Wedding photographer London - Urban Bridesmaid Photography - Wedding photography London

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!