Welcome to the blog, I'm Louisa, a London based wedding and portrait photographer.

Urban Bridesmaid Photography is a new concept in contemporary wedding and portrait photography, with a mission to provide photographs with personality, in London and beyond.

Be the first to see all the latest work by adding the blog to your RSS reader, become a fan on Facebook or follow on Twitter!

Friday 22 May 2009

Like Mother, Like Daughters

family portrait

family portrait

My sister has these old photographs of our mum on her table. It is amazing to see how much now we are all beginning to look like her!

Photobucket

It is all in the eyes and nose! Now you know where I got my tinsel colour grey hair from...

family portrait

Here is my first photographic appearance - as an unborn baby at my sister's wedding. Little did I know then that I would be in the future, as part of my career, be spending a lot of time at weddings!



-----

Urban Bridesmaid Photography... is a new concept in contemporary wedding photography, with a mission to provide photographs with personality, in London, UK and beyond.

www.urbanbridesmaid.com

For any enquiries for wedding and portrait photography coverage in London and the UK, contact Louisa on
louisa@urbanbridesmaid.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!