Welcome to the blog, I'm Louisa, a London based wedding and portrait photographer.

Urban Bridesmaid Photography is a new concept in contemporary wedding and portrait photography, with a mission to provide photographs with personality, in London and beyond.

Be the first to see all the latest work by adding the blog to your RSS reader, become a fan on Facebook or follow on Twitter!

Thursday 4 December 2008

Pimp Da Blog


Today as I was in search for blog design, I discovered a whole new world - digital scrapbooking! This art is now spinning over to blog design.
This design is by Allie Brown at Allie Brown's Layouts. The design was made from a digital scrapbooking kit by Christie Lemmon called "Butterfly Catchers". I have just added the logo and photographs.
Digital scrapbooking + photographs with personality = wow!
-----

Urban Bridesmaid Photography... is a new concept in contemporary wedding photography, with a mission to provide photographs with personality, in London, UK and beyond.

2 comments:

Christie 5 December 2008 at 00:46  

Super cute blog layout!!! Thanks for the shout out. :)

Vicki 5 December 2008 at 08:55  

Hey - I just saw you were following my blog and thought I'd come take a look at your blog. Great to have a fellow Brit around! Your photos are great and your blog looks fab!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!