Welcome to the blog, I'm Louisa, a London based wedding and portrait photographer.

Urban Bridesmaid Photography is a new concept in contemporary wedding and portrait photography, with a mission to provide photographs with personality, in London and beyond.

Be the first to see all the latest work by adding the blog to your RSS reader, become a fan on Facebook or follow on Twitter!

Friday 15 August 2008

Tone

urbanbridesmaid

Warehouse Express is running their monthly photographic competition. This month is Tone. I thought I would throw my hat in the ring to compete for the prize of a handsome £60 voucher! I buy some of my camera equipment there - so hopefully!

All entries must be received by 12 noon Friday 29 August 2008. Winners will be announced Monday 01 September 2008.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!