Welcome to the blog, I'm Louisa, a London based wedding and portrait photographer.

Urban Bridesmaid Photography is a new concept in contemporary wedding and portrait photography, with a mission to provide photographs with personality, in London and beyond.

Be the first to see all the latest work by adding the blog to your RSS reader, become a fan on Facebook or follow on Twitter!

Friday 18 July 2008

Urban Bridesmaid featured on Livebooks

The Urban Bridesmaid site is featured on the Livebooks site on their international page - check it out!

“It was a very easy process to have my website designed. The Livebooks web designer was able to take my half formed ideas and suggestions and turned them into a website far beyond my expectations - and this was all via email due to the time difference in the UK! I was more than impressed!”


Wedding Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!