Welcome to the blog, I'm Louisa, a London based wedding and portrait photographer.

Urban Bridesmaid Photography is a new concept in contemporary wedding and portrait photography, with a mission to provide photographs with personality, in London and beyond.

Be the first to see all the latest work by adding the blog to your RSS reader, become a fan on Facebook or follow on Twitter!

Saturday 10 May 2008

Computer busted and disgusted

Following my recent move, my computer has been unable to connect to the Internet. It seems that the network card is not working or at least the motherboard is unable to read it any more.

Okay, so a change of motherboard seems in order - nope my type motherboard is obsolete! After 2 years, my computer is like a dinosaur - so my computer is being rebuilt from the motherboard up because technology has advanced so much - nothing fits any more! Not even camera technology moves so fast!

So if anyone is interested in some computer bits, they will be soon on eBay!

I have a backlog of photos to edit too!

Wedding photographer, London

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!