Welcome to the blog, I'm Louisa, a London based wedding and portrait photographer.

Urban Bridesmaid Photography is a new concept in contemporary wedding and portrait photography, with a mission to provide photographs with personality, in London and beyond.

Be the first to see all the latest work by adding the blog to your RSS reader, become a fan on Facebook or follow on Twitter!

Thursday 17 April 2008

Goodbye to the Elephant and Castle

To most, Elephant and Castle is just a big roundabout on the way to Oxford Circus, Waterloo or London from Peckham or Dulwich, but to me it has been home for almost half of my life!

I will be moving out of the area shortly, so here is my tribute - my 10 favourite photos of Elephant and Castle and the surrounding area....





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!