Welcome to the blog, I'm Louisa, a London based wedding and portrait photographer.

Urban Bridesmaid Photography is a new concept in contemporary wedding and portrait photography, with a mission to provide photographs with personality, in London and beyond.

Be the first to see all the latest work by adding the blog to your RSS reader, become a fan on Facebook or follow on Twitter!

Friday 7 March 2008

Wedding photographer gets a haircut!


Yes, this wedding photographer has treated herself to a new haircut. Nothing like a new haircut to make you look and feel great!

My hair growing out + get wet = frizzy! It has been at one point described by my friend as looking as like the Lion King - a big mane!

My hairdresser gave me a tip of how to keep your hair looking salon fresh for up to two weeks. So I am sharing that secret with all you brides to be! Put your hand on the middle of your head. Comb your hair down and around your head, clip it in place. Final step is wrap in scarf. In the morning, just comb and go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!