Welcome to the blog, I'm Louisa, a London based wedding and portrait photographer.

Urban Bridesmaid Photography is a new concept in contemporary wedding and portrait photography, with a mission to provide photographs with personality, in London and beyond.

Be the first to see all the latest work by adding the blog to your RSS reader, become a fan on Facebook or follow on Twitter!

Saturday 1 March 2008

Happy Birthday to the Urban Bridesmaid blog!


I have been blogging for 1 whole year tomorrow! Now when I started I didn't think that I would been able to blog almost everyday about things photographically, but it has been fun!

So stay tuned for more exciting stuff on the UB blog..... we have a visit to the House of Lords, afternoon tea at Claridges and many more weddings with personality but to name but a few!

I hope you will continue to keep reading and sharing the blog love for another fantastic year!


1 comments:

Anonymous 2 March 2008 at 20:10  

Happy Birthday! Excellent, keep it up!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!