Welcome to the blog, I'm Louisa, a London based wedding and portrait photographer.

Urban Bridesmaid Photography is a new concept in contemporary wedding and portrait photography, with a mission to provide photographs with personality, in London and beyond.

Be the first to see all the latest work by adding the blog to your RSS reader, become a fan on Facebook or follow on Twitter!

Monday 21 January 2008

Crouching Assistant, Hidden Photographer

Well the SWPP convention is now over for another year. What did I learn (despite having a terrible cold for half the week)?



One photographer does one thing. Another photographer does the exact opposite and both are successful at what they do. But both however, dare to be different.

I have come back with a few ideas to implement into my work over the coming months... so keep your eyes peeled!











These are some photos from the John Baikie session... we really took over the place! (They were taken with my P&S camera so apologies for the grainy ISOs!)


P.S. The title of this blog entry was coined by Kevin Kubota in his session so I had to use it somewhere!

P.P.S. There are some convention photos up on the SWPP website now (the two below I pinched off the website). It says 2007 but they are definitely 2008 and there is only one of me! Can you spot me?




The 2009 convention is 14-19 January 2009!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!