Welcome to the blog, I'm Louisa, a London based wedding and portrait photographer.

Urban Bridesmaid Photography is a new concept in contemporary wedding and portrait photography, with a mission to provide photographs with personality, in London and beyond.

Be the first to see all the latest work by adding the blog to your RSS reader, become a fan on Facebook or follow on Twitter!

Wednesday 30 January 2008

Random Image 5: Signs et al

These are taken around the Aylesbury Estate with the P&S camera.




It is only now that I have photographed the above sign that I realise it says - 'I had a dream', not the infamous 'I have a dream'. Then my artist's brain started working overtime - has their dream been lost = never to be fulfilled? If you notice the wires that attach to the electricity are just hanging there. I have never seen the sign on... did someone just forget or is that meant to be part of the sign - part of the dream unfulfilled? I wonder...

Update: They had finally plugged in the above sign.... you know what that means..... another opportunity for a photoshoot.

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!