Welcome to the blog, I'm Louisa, a London based wedding and portrait photographer.

Urban Bridesmaid Photography is a new concept in contemporary wedding and portrait photography, with a mission to provide photographs with personality, in London and beyond.

Be the first to see all the latest work by adding the blog to your RSS reader, become a fan on Facebook or follow on Twitter!

Saturday 22 December 2007

Cat fight!

My cat just minding her own business enjoying the wintry sunshine!
" Who is this to disturb my peace?"


It is my other cat!
"Take that! I told ya to get outta my face!"


"What have I done?"


"It's not fair! Just wait.... I'll get her....."


Don't worry - no cats were harmed in the making of these photos. My cats fight like cat and... well like cat and cat!
Till next time....

1 comments:

Sara 23 December 2007 at 03:24  

I LOVE the first pix especially - what beautiful lighting! I'm super impressed with these pictures, animals are not always easy or willing subjects :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!