Welcome to the blog, I'm Louisa, a London based wedding and portrait photographer.

Urban Bridesmaid Photography is a new concept in contemporary wedding and portrait photography, with a mission to provide photographs with personality, in London and beyond.

Be the first to see all the latest work by adding the blog to your RSS reader, become a fan on Facebook or follow on Twitter!

Sunday 4 November 2007

Guy's Fawkes

Remember, remember the Fifth of November,
The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,
I know of no reason Why Gunpowder Treason Should ever be forgot.
Guy Fawkes, Guy Fawkes, t'was his intent
To blow up King and Parliament.
Three-score barrels of powder below
To prove old England's overthrow;
By God's providence he was catch'd
With a dark lantern and burning match.
Holloa boys, holloa boys, let the bells ring.
Holloa boys, holloa boys, God save the King!


Went to see the fireworks display at Blackheath and shot this video as well a few frames on my P&S. Maybe next year I will do the SLR and tripod thing....

P.S. I know the video is sideways - I was holding the camera in portrait mode! I guess once a photographer - always a photographer! If you know of a way to turn the video the right way round let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!