Welcome to the blog, I'm Louisa, a London based wedding and portrait photographer.

Urban Bridesmaid Photography is a new concept in contemporary wedding and portrait photography, with a mission to provide photographs with personality, in London and beyond.

Be the first to see all the latest work by adding the blog to your RSS reader, become a fan on Facebook or follow on Twitter!

Monday 1 October 2007

Wedding photographer from Lithuania

As I mentioned before (probably) I like looking at wedding photographers from around because:
1. I am nosey
2. I like to see how wedding photography varies around the world i.e. what styles are in fashion etc...

One set of photographer(s) I do like is a father and daughter team from Lithuania - Aleksandras Babicius & Irania Belcikova.You can view their website & galleries at: http://meninenuotrauka.lt/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!