Welcome to the blog, I'm Louisa, a London based wedding and portrait photographer.

Urban Bridesmaid Photography is a new concept in contemporary wedding and portrait photography, with a mission to provide photographs with personality, in London and beyond.

Be the first to see all the latest work by adding the blog to your RSS reader, become a fan on Facebook or follow on Twitter!

Tuesday 3 April 2007

Down to the Graveyard....



FreeVideoCoding.com



What's there to photograph in a graveyard?" I once said to a friend when the suggestion was made I should get down there with my SLR and crack off a few shots for inspiration.

I was surprised at the amount of beautiful ornate gravestones and ended shooting rolls of B&W film (using a variety of Ilford film between 50-400 ISO).

The shots were subsquently lith printed on various fibre based paper (Forte Semi-matt Warmtone & Oriental Seagull G-4) in the darkroom. I particularly like these papers as you can get a lith image developing within 10 mins.

Here are a few of my favourite shots of angels from that day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!